Friday, October 19, 2012

Used shoe drive

Dear RFYBB Parents,

My name is Macguire Flood, and I am an 8th grader at Meyer Middle School.  I will be doing a community service project for my Careers class this fall and I need your help.  I will be collecting used basketball shoes so that all kids in our association can have a pair of basketball shoes for this upcoming season.  Please consider donating your son’s used shoes. 

I would be glad to pick up donations at your house.  Just give me a call.  My phone number is 715-425-9096.  Shoes can also be dropped off at the Westside School office or the Meyer Middle School office
On Sunday, October 28 from 5:00-8:00, any RFYBB family can come to Meyer Middle School to pick out a pair of shoes.  You do NOT need to have a pair of shoes to donate!  Just come and browse and maybe your child will find the perfect pair of basketball shoes for this season.

Thank you for considering a donation to help other RFYBB athletes.
                                                        
Macguire Flood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.